- 1.Go to the Integrations section;
- 2.Click the checkbox to enable the Slack notification option;
- 3.Click "Add to Slack". You will be redirected to Slack screen, where you can choose the channel where the notifications will be sent.
- 4.After successfully setting up, you will be redirected to the IsDown notifications screen, where you can see and confirm the information.
- 5.In the next image, you can see how the notifications will appear in Slack. You will get notifications when there is a new outage, or the service recovers from an outage.